WCR Jobs 2020 – Trade Apprentice Jobs in Kota
WCR Recruitment 2020-21: West Central Railway (WCR) has announced a Job notification to recruit candidates who has completed 10TH, ITI for the position of Trade Apprentice. Interested eligible candidates can apply in the given format on or before 28/02/2020. Applicants are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
|Company Name||West Central Railway|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No of Posts||647 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||28-02-2020|
1. Position: Trade Apprentices
2. Trade: Electrician – 165 Fitter -110 3. Welder – 35, Painter – 52 5. Masson – 50. Carpenter – 50 Electronics – 55 Plumber – 52. Forager and Heat Treater (Blacksmith) – 50 . Wireman – 05 COPA-IO 12. Machinist -05. Turner – 02 14. Lab Assistant – 02 . Crane Operator – 02 . Draftsman – 02
3. Qualification: 10th/ITl Pass from well recognized Board/ University/ Institute according to post.
Age: 18 to 24 Years As on 01-02-2020.
Application Fee: Candidates belonging General / OBC & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 170/-. Candidates who belong to the category of SC/ST/PWD & interested to apply for above posts they need to be paid Processing fee of 70/-
West Central Railway, Rajasthan
- Online Registration of Application Form starts from: 29/01/2020
- Last Date for Applying Online Is: 28/02/2020
Selection Will be Based on Written Exam/Interview
When and How to Apply
1. Interested candidate can visit- wcr.indianrailways.gov.in to apply through the website.
2. Last date to submit application: .28/02/2020