RITES Recruitment 2020-21: Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) has announced a Job notification to recruit candidates who have completed B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech for the position of Manager, Deputy General Manager, Joint General Manager. Interested candidates can apply in the given format on or before 05/03/2020. Candidates are advised to go through the official notification and eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the respective posts.
|Company Name||Rail India Technical and Economic Service|
|Post Name||Manager, Deputy General Manager, Joint General Manager|
|No of Posts||10 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply||05-03-2020|
- Post: Manager, Dy.General Manager/Jt.General Manager(Civil)
- No. of vacancies: 10
- Pay Scale of the post for Manager level – 7th CPC level – Dy.GM level – 7th CPC level – 11 for Jt.GM level – 71h CPC level – 12 As per Rly. Board guidelines the employee is entitled parent pay plus deputation allowance and other perks as admissible on deputation, details at Annexure-Ill
Gooty- Dharmavaran and Anupur- Pendra Road
Mode of selection: Applications will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
- Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
- Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
- APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
- Potential/overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply
Candidates are required to visit in the Career Section of RITES website, http ://www.rites.com. To Apply online in the registration application format available in website, While submitting the online application the system would create a Registration No. on top of online form filled up by the candidates. A copy of this online application, in which form registration number is to be printed. Then sign and attached with the detailed CV and forward it through the Cadre Controlling zonal Railway.
Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance and ACR5 for the past 07 years. The candidates are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format (Annexure II) along with the applications.